I cannot be stopped
this is the most important video i’ve ever seen
This is a spiritual experience.
I want this as my ringtone
The American collegiate system in one gif set
SHIP ME WITH ANOTHER TUMBLR USER.
DO IT GUYS I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU ALL THINK.
My brother says “shit happens” in response to everything
My brother was given a “shit happens” mug because of this
My brother loved his “shit happens” mug like a child
Last week, my brother dropped his “shit happens” mug
You probably know what his reaction was
set of nostalgia drawings by gabriel picolo. i don’t think i have enough space on my tumblr for all his works that i’d like to post.
these are incredible
"How do you choose not to feel?"
"I do not know. Right now, I am failing."
writing adult emails is awful
hi [name of person],
this formatting is making me uncomfortable but I have to tell you something / ask you something that is vital to my career as a student.
I re-read and edited that sentence for an hour, but you’ll probably just glance over it for half a second.
- A: an uplifting song
- B: a song to listen to before you go to sleep
- C: a song from a soundtrack
- D: a song that reminds me of a fictional character
- E: a song by a band I’ve seen live
- F: a song that I’ve used as a ringtone at some point
- G: a song to party your butts off to
- H: a song that reminds me of my childhood
- I: a song that gives me butterflies
- J: a song by the beatles
- K: a song I know all the lyrics to
- L: an instrumental song
- M: a song that hasn’t got a video but I wish it had
- N: a song by a band I want to see live
- O: a melancholic song
- P: a song that I’d recommend you based on your blog
- Q: a song to drive to
- R: a song that I’ve listened to lots of times recently
- S: a song by a band of your choice
- T: a lovesong
- U: a song that reminds me of a fictional pairing
- V: a non-english song
- W: a song with an amazing music video
- X: a cover
- Y: a song I’d send to my crush (imaginary, if you don’t have one)
- Z: a randomly chosen song
This seems like fun!
DO IT!!! I’LL ANSWER WITH ONE!!!
What I hate
The fandom has the sensitivity of a newborn baby’s ass, and it has the inability to recognize that. Like the Eruri/Ereri shipwars and the refusal of both sides to own up to bullshit like anon hate and harassment of other bloggers (“It’s not us, it’s them!”) Or when it was revealed that Isayama didn’t use gendered pronouns for Hanji so everyone immediately assumed that meant the character was non-binary. And boy, did the fandom deliver there. People who went so far as to continue to use she/her pronouns for Hanji were harassed (anonymously, of course), and others who tried to take different avenues of thought by explaining that third-person/gendered pronouns aren’t nearly as common in Japan as they are here, Hanji isn’t the only character who’s gender is never specified with pronouns, etc., met the same kind of treatment.
Loosen the fuck up and relax, fandom.
What I love
The SnK fandom has produced some of the best and most thoughtful fanwork I have ever seen from any fandom. Incredible cosplays/cosplay groups, fanart, fanfics, everything. And, in spite of all the bullshit the fandom has become notorious for, I’ve met some very lovely people by being a part of it.